LP Lovers - check out my new Cobalt Dylan Large Speedy

bark

May 15, 2006
This arrived today and I love it - the leather is gorgeous and the color is amazing. This is my 1st LP and won't be my last.

Attachments

• lpdylanbowl 011.JPG
    lpdylanbowl 011.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 119
  • lpdylanbowl 014.JPG
    lpdylanbowl 014.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 124
  • lpdylanbowl 016.JPG
    lpdylanbowl 016.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 116
OMG!!!! I LOOOOVE that color! I must get it!!!! (... next month :graucho:) I'm a huge LP fan... and I think i'm going to be dreaming about this bag! GREAT CHOICE!:tup: It looks fabulous on you :yes:. I just got my piper speedy.. so i must wait (impaitiently*)

I got this Lola Shoulder bag from Kataphileo.com for $186.13 with 2 day free delivery. The bag is gorgeous and her service was outstanding! On the LP website this bag is on sale for $352...originally $470. So it was a screamin' deal! The leather is really soft and the quality is great! :rolleyes:

bark, thanks for posting these pics! I love the blue, it goes so well with what you have on. I've only seen a few LP styles but I've loved the leather on each, I didn't know this one came with a longer strap too - even better!Congrats!

bark, thanks for posting these pics! I love the blue, it goes so well with what you have on. I've only seen a few LP styles but I've loved the leather on each, I didn't know this one came with a longer strap too - even better!Congrats!
The LP Piper Speedy also comes with the longer strap. These bags are very well designed. I see many bags I would like to own, but do not buy them for lack of an additonal shoulder strap.