Bronze Carly . . .

Jul 25, 2007
Hi,
I was wondering if someone could post pics of their bronze carly ?
A lady at my moms work is getting rid of hers, and I went and looked at it, and it looks real, but I wanna double check !!! I usually don't buy used items, but she only wants $200 !!!

TIA :smile:

Is it possible that you could maybe take a picture of it and post it here, just to be safe? $200 would be a great deal if it's real. BTW, do you remember what color the inside lining was?

Okay, I am an idiot, it is a GOLD carly, but anyways, the inside was tan and the creed was a gold leather patch and said all the right stuff . . . I will see if I can get a pic sometime . . . thanks for the help though !!! * It is a Med.* if that helps . . .

okay back to this again, I was looking at pics of other carly's creed, and some have a light tan lining and a brown creed then there is blue lining with a darker brown creed, but hers was a GOLD creed and the light tan lining, just like the lining in my sig. stripe tote, or my ergo, it feels real !!! idk what to do !!!!
:confused1:

It is probably real. Does she have receipts or proof of purchase? Can you take some pics and post them on here? Will she let you buy it or hold it for a day just to make sure it is authentic? If it is that is a pretty good buy.. you can get a medium on pce for $261 plus tax. :yes:

Okay, I am an idiot, it is a GOLD carly, but anyways, the inside was tan and the creed was a gold leather patch and said all the right stuff . . . I will see if I can get a pic sometime . . . thanks for the help though !!! * It is a Med.* if that helps . . .

Lisalovescoach: Are you looking for pics of the bronze or gold Carly?