The Mulberry Feeling

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Hi Ladies! Ijust wanted to share that I realize that when I carry a Mulberry -- I FEEL GREAT! I feel special, and perfect, and cozy, and stylish. I feel smart and solid with my priorities in the right place.

I do have a few other bags of other brands...and I do enjoy them, but I noticed that when I carry my Mulberry -- I really get all these incredibly good endorphin feelings. Like a Mulberry is good for my soul. It is surprising to me that an object can have such power! :heart:

^^ So it would be in every SO/DH's interest to provide his companion with Mulberry handbags every now and then because we all know that no man can deliver every time....?

Sorry TG - will be serious now!
I know what you mean about Mulberry. I can be feeling a right old state but chuck on a Mulberry bag & I can kid myself I'm hot to trot!
Have to say, in the old feel-good stakes, magenta Hanover notches up the highest ratings. Maybe because it's such a 'look at me' colour, it makes me stick my chest out, pull back my shoulders, yank in my stomach & sway those hips!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you all smoking something a bit smelly?? kwim??
Hahahaha!! You lunatics!!!
Reminds me of When Harry Met Sally!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually,do you do that walking down the street??? I just look in shops!!lol!!

Hahahaha!! I don't carry my object of pleasure down the street,I'd get arrested!!

TG - I really do know what you mean at least concerning the Bayswater. I love the fact that no one here but me knows how special she is. I know it will be the same when I dare to take Annie out (hidden from DH for now).

Good to be back!!!!
Justin decided to sort out the office and being a man he done half,left it and then went away taking his laptop with him.
So for the last few days I have had no access at all!!!
Actually its surprising what I`ve got done with no internet, cleaned house from top to bottom, played with the kids and even cleaned the car!!!
Good to be back :dothewave: