Me(12:22:13 AM): you know that madeline bag i want
BF(12:22:18 AM): [SIZE=-0]yep[/SIZE]
Me(12:22:23 AM): i think i want the tan
BF(12:22:35 AM): [SIZE=-0]oh yeah[/SIZE]
Me(12:22:39 AM): yeah
BF(12:22:41 AM): [SIZE=-0]the buckskin right?[/SIZE]
Me(12:22:45 AM): baby!
Me(12:22:47 AM): good job!!!!
Me(12:22:53 AM): i'm so proud of you right now!!!!!!!!!!!
BF(12:22:55 AM)::smile: [SIZE=-0]
3B2D29
[/SIZE]
Me(12:23:01 AM): you have no idea
Me(12:23:09 AM): i'm making a thread about this moment on tPF
BF(12:23:34 AM): [SIZE=-0]lol

I knew he'd catch along one of these days:yahoo: haha maybe him and I can go fake spotting together! I just had to tell lol.
[/SIZE]

Hilarious! I saw buckskin today in Macy's and it's a lovely color! I knew my geranium was already home sitting on my bed waiting for me so I passed up the buckskin! If I would have hated geranium though, buckskin would have been next in line!

Hilarious! I saw buckskin today in Macy's and it's a lovely color! I knew my geranium was already home sitting on my bed waiting for me so I passed up the buckskin! If I would have hated geranium though, buckskin would have been next in line!

Lol, the decesion was actually between Geranium and Buckskin! I think I'll get the Geranium as a reward to myself when I do something good or lose weight or something lol.

haha that's so cute. i had a silimar convo. like that with my husband. He said the bags name and everything and refers the brown to chocolate and etc. I should make a thread about it too! hehe.

Awwww!!! Your BF is awesome! I was laying in bed last night and my BF is just starting to realize my love for Coach, and well he looked at my mac screen and saw that I was on tPF and he just laughed at me and told me I was silly.