I am bad lol

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
I just ordered the new Heritage Tote and wallet. now I am thinking about gettting the new large chocolate carly!! LOL Help me I feel like that's bad haha

IMG_1471_32_1.jpg

with

40893_B4BR_d2.jpg

and

40894_B4BR_d2.jpg

I *think* you had asked me if the heritage stripe tote gets too heavy... so I'm not sure if that's a concern for you. The large Carly gets pretty heavy with stuff in it because of all the hardware.

I wonder why we feel "bad" when we buy another bag (or in my case a gold bracelet last night!) I mean we work hard and hopefully, we can afford what we buy. If it makes us feel good to buy a new bag and we enjoy using it, why not treat ourselves? You only live once, right? I struggle with this "guilty" feeling lots of the time. Sometimes when I get a new Coach, I get rid of the "trimmings", and slide my new bag in with the rest so my husband doesn't notice and make a "joking' comment. I make an honest living, stay within my means, so why do I feel I have to sneak around like a thief or that I'm being "bad". Anyone else relate?

I know how you feel. I went to the outlets and had a gift cert for nordstroms and I bought a few things. I should have just saved for my carly that I have been wanting, but I once I save a certain amount, I just buy something else that I see. Maybe one of these days I will be the last person to own a carly. :P