Carp!

Aww...honey, I'm sorry you had a bad day. Don't you worry, this rough patch will pass. You know what, I've noticed the more stress I have in my life, the more I want bags.......but don't worry, everything will work out for you. I know sometimes it seems like everything goes wrong at once, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel....so to speak. Hang in there! (((hugs))).:flowers:

I think you will be able to find your black Ali long after your ban is over. It's ok we are here for you!

:tender:

I would take a stiff drink with you but I am trying to keep from coughing up one of my lungs over here. I need a stiff drink of ny-quil !!!

Sorry it's been a rough day... I read a nice inspirational quote...

"Opportunity dances with those who are ready on the dance floor."

-H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Keep on dancing! You're Ali is on the way... and she's ready to cut a rug!:wlae:

I think you will be able to find your black Ali long after your ban is over. It's ok we are here for you!

:tender:

I would take a stiff drink with you but I am trying to keep from coughing up one of my lungs over here. I need a stiff drink of ny-quil !!!

Man that Ny-Quil will knock you out! It does me! Thanks Tara

Aww...honey, I'm sorry you had a bad day. Don't you worry, this rough patch will pass. You know what, I've noticed the more stress I have in my life, the more I want bags.......but don't worry, everything will work out for you. I know sometimes it seems like everything goes wrong at once, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel....so to speak. Hang in there! (((hugs))).:flowers:

Thanks LA. I'm getting really on edge about my upcoming interview, my current job playing crappy mind games with me, and of course DH's surgery.:s

And based on their other listings, I am betting it's going to end up back on Ebay at a higher price.

People in glass houses really shouldn't thrown stones. ;) You have had your chance (more than once) and passed it up. I am sorry but don't be rude to other people (especially ones that tried to give YOU a chance to get a great deal on a black ali) it's just not nice. And you "assumption" couldn't be farther from the truth. :lol:

People in glass houses really shouldn't thrown stones. ;) You have had your chance (more than once) and passed it up. I am sorry but don't be rude to other people (especially ones that tried to give YOU a chance to get a great deal on a black ali) it's just not nice. And you "assumption" couldn't be farther from the truth. :lol:

I don't think I'm doing that. I have never bought anything on Ebay and resold it. And I'm sorry if I was wrong. I certainly am not right a lot of the time as a lot of people IRL like to seem to tell me. And now on here. And I never meant to be rude- just made an observation that again was wrong. I'm tired and very sorry and whether you believe it or not now I am in tears because I feel so badly. I'm off of here as I don't need another place I've messed up.

I don't think I'm doing that. I have never bought anything on Ebay and resold it. And I'm sorry if I was wrong. I certainly am not right a lot of the time as a lot of people IRL like to seem to tell me. And now on here. And I never meant to be rude- just made an observation that again was wrong. I'm tired and very sorry and whether you believe it or not now I am in tears because I feel so badly. I'm off of here as I don't need another place I've messed up.

already pm'ed you back :yes: