Pebbled Leather Ergo Totes

BWRiley

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
In the early spring catalog, they have the large tote pictured (11640) in pebbled leather. It's on p. 39...but doesn't come up on the drilldown or or coach.com yet. It says it will be available in February.

However, on eBay there are or have been a couple of the medium (11615) and I bought one this week.

11615_d1.jpg

Does anyone know if the medium has already been out? It also doesn't come up on coach.com, it's not in the catalog that I can find, but it is in the drilldown.

I will post pictures when it comes!

In the early spring catalog, they have the large tote pictured (11640) in pebbled leather. It's on p. 39...but doesn't come up on the drilldown or or coach.com yet. It says it will be available in February.

However, on eBay there are or have been a couple of the medium (11615) and I bought one this week.

11615_d1.jpg

Does anyone know if the medium has already been out? It also doesn't come up on coach.com, it's not in the catalog that I can find, but it is in the drilldown.

Hi - I saw the one on page 39 in my local Coach store tonight - it looked like what you have pictured here, but it had one of those brass turn latches instead of the snap. I don't know much about Ergo, sorry for the inaccurate description. But it was in a buckskin kind of color - light tan - really pretty.

11615_d1.jpg

Some select stores like Las Vegas and New York City may be carrying them, but these people who are selling them online could have ordered them through JAX, the Coach Warehouse. You can usually order items before they are released into stores. Did I answer your question? Sorry if I didn't, but I hope this helps a little

Here are the pics...sorry these are duplicates from the Ergo Lovers thread!

Attachments

• Pebble 1.jpg
    Pebble 1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 131
  • Pebble 2.jpg
    Pebble 2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 125
  • Pebble 3.jpg
    Pebble 3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 132
i am in phoenix, az and want the ergo 11615 in bamboo pebbled leather. i already have 11640 but it's a bit too big for everyday; will use it for traveling when i carry my laptop. any ideas on where i can find one near here? coach store at arrowhead only has the patent leather. can anyone help?

i am in phoenix, az and want the ergo 11615 in bamboo pebbled leather. i already have 11640 but it's a bit too big for everyday; will use it for traveling when i carry my laptop. any ideas on where i can find one near here? coach store at arrowhead only has the patent leather. can anyone help?
They are at the outlets...I just bought the hobo (large for 199.99) on Thursday night. They had all sizes of the totes and hobos...

Attachments

• MY TOTAL COACHCOLLECTION 001.JPG
    MY TOTAL COACHCOLLECTION 001.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 97