Felicia - pics wanted

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
Sorry, the search feature is down so I can't search for threads about this...

Could anyone that owns the Felicia Duffle post pics, including modeling pics? I'd greatly appreciate it. This bag isn't showing on Coach.com anymore, but they do have it at Macy's.com...thinking about getting it...

I like both Felicia and Elisa but I wanted something with a Zip-top closure. Elisa is a magnetic snap top closure, right? But I do like Elisa's exterior pockets.

Here is the black
BlackBleeckerFelicia.jpg

Here is the tan
DSC03421.jpg

Do you want modeling pics?

Sorry, I forgot to stuff the British Tan before taking pictures, so the Black looks better.

I also have one of the Felicia cross-body since I bought an extender for it.

If you have read anything I have written you know I am Lily-crazed. However, Lily only beats Felicia by an inch. The leather on these bags is GREAT. I know she doesn't have the bells and whistles of the Lily, but she is gorgeous.

SORRY for the bad-fuzzy pics, the damn camera was on a funny setting.

CoachPurses003.jpg

CoachPurses002.jpg

CoachPurses001-1.jpg

As someone else said, just like Elisa but with a zipper and no pockets. My BFF bought an Elisa, but I just didn't think she was worth her almost $800 price tag. That bag is a DEEP brown and with no zipper :sad:

Ellacoach- which color are you thinking of getting?

Sorry, I forgot to stuff the British Tan before taking pictures, so the Black looks better.

I also have one of the Felicia cross-body since I bought an extender for it.

If you have read anything I have written you know I am Lily-crazed. However, Lily only beats Felicia by an inch. The leather on these bags is GREAT. I know she doesn't have the bells and whistles of the Lily, but she is gorgeous.

SORRY for the bad-fuzzy pics, the damn camera was on a funny setting.

CoachPurses003.jpg

CoachPurses002.jpg

CoachPurses001-1.jpg

Thanks for the pics!! I am sure they will be really useful for ellacoach too!! Your felicias are GORGEOUS! I want the british tan one!!!