While I was away....

kopibaby

O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Hi all,
It is good to be back in the BV forum. I had been away for almost three weeks now. Was home-bound for 2 weeks coz recovering from a surgery and didnt want to spend time in front of the computer.

Anyways, I am now back at work and travelling already. Currently in Auckland and typing this post at 230am in the morning coz I am so jetlagged! But I am gonna be so sleepy tomorrow!! :sad:

Anyways, I popped into the BV boutique on my last day in Singapore before I flew off when I was in town for a check-up. And I picked up some goodies! :yahoo:

So glad to hear you're up and flying about, lol. That's wonderful!

Yes, no teasing. We don't like to wait. Was it a little something you're asking me about??

Got these at 50% off. I have the same colour and material in the ballerina flats and the flats were so versatile!
So when I saw these at 50% off, it didnt take me long to decide! :wlae:

Attachments

• DSCF2857s.JPG
    DSCF2857s.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 141
Hi Kopibaby, hope the surgery was not too yucky but very glad to see that you are well, and up and running.

Lovely slingbacks you've got, and at 50% off, wow, what more can we BV-freaks ask for. For me, I'm very cautious of slingbacks as they never stay up!

Cheers,

hi mlbags,
good to see you too! hope you had a great start to 2008! how have you been?

i will let you know of my slingback experience once i wear them. just gotta bring them to the cobbler to sole them first! :smile:

the second item in the dust bag....

the mini veneta in lotus. it is really mini, slightly smaller than the "iron bag"...

i should have taken another pic with my carmino veneta so that all of you can have some idea of the size...will do that when i get back to singapore!

Attachments

• DSCF2856s.JPG
    DSCF2856s.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 147