Anyone have this bag??

praiser

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Although I've never seen it in person, I think my spring bag might be the Legacy Slim Tote #10640, in khaki/white. Anyone have it?? I see one on ebay for $309. Have these been spotted in the outlets recently? Pics would be great:smile:--thanks!!! I also included a pic of the legacy slim flap---anyone have this one as well?? I found one on ebay for $270. What do you like/don't like about each??

eta picture (borrowed from ebay):

Attachments

• legacy sign slim tote 10640.jpg
    legacy sign slim tote 10640.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 38
  • legacy slim flap 10338.jpg
    legacy slim flap 10338.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 29
I bought the khaki/white slim flap on ebay about a month ago. I think the slim tote you posted is beautiful and for $270 its a better deal. IMO.. I could post pics of the slim flap if you would like. I haven't used the bag yet. I'm waiting to see what else comes out this spring. I'm not liking the fact that the slim flap won't stand up by itself. I have two little kids. I need my bag to sit up on its own so I can dig through it with kids in tow! :yes:

I have the slim legacy flap...I got it at the outlet. It was the only one. I think I only paid like $187.00 for it (it was marked down to $259.99-20%-additional 10%). I have not used it yet, I am saving it for summer, but I think it will be a great purse for spring/summer. :flowers:

Attachments

• COACH photos 050.JPG
    COACH photos 050.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 27