Looking for pictures of Stams and Hudsons

Thanks for the compliments. I love my Hudson. It is such a great bag and I don't see that color around too often. I would love another (or two) in black and maybe white. I think it is a really great looking bag, but completely functional, too. It is one of my fave MJ styles. I wish it would stick around for future collections.

I have to take updated pics. I won a couple of MJ's on E-bay this week, so I am going to have to add them to my pics.

But, back to the Stam and Hudson. Both are such great bags. You can't go wrong with either.:tup:

rorosity, all of your bags are gorgeous particularly your bronze stam and rubino hudson.

i am dying for a hudson......since i am so new at the MJ rather than MBMJ ...should i dare hope that hudson's will go on sale?????

the hudson is very popular and an older style. it was released last fall. while there are still a few available at the mj boutiques, none of them are on sale and probably will not be. however, if you are as lucky as melly, you might find one at a nordstrom rack. the chilli hudson no less! that's my dream right there.

rorosity, all of your bags are gorgeous particularly your bronze stam and rubino hudson.

the hudson is very popular and an older style. it was released last fall. while there are still a few available at the mj boutiques, none of them are on sale and probably will not be. however, if you are as lucky as melly, you might find one at a nordstrom rack. the chilli hudson no less! that's my dream right there.

i cant believe melly found her hudson at NR. so lucky that girl is! :smile:

this might be a double post bc my computer is acting crazy...

anyway, why does the Chili Hudson have the teal leather interior in all compartments, yet the Chestnut has teal in the middle, and canvas on the zipped areas? Am I crazy?

^ the mj boutiques carried a limited edition version of the hudson where the entire interior was lined in teal green leather. the versions that was sent out to department stores only has the middle compartment lined with leather.