Chanel - London

Hi

I saw these gorge chanel classic earrings last year, cc with diamante, they are less than 1cm, so are NOT the large cc earrings. They were around £80-£99, can't remember. Does anyone know if these earrings will ever be back in stock?

Thanx

Stef x

Thanx, and these are defo the ones smaller than the usual cc's that are
1cm x 1cm? I know they do smaller cc's but they have a sort of line going all around the c.

Hi everyone!!! Can anybody please help me find out the price of black caviar jumbo flap and black baby cabas in London? Thanks heaps!!! :yes: And is there a big difference with the price in Paris?

Hi, I am afraid I cannot remeber the current price of the jumbo- I know that it was affected by the price increase in Novemebr. I would advise you to post on the UK Chanel section in the Chanel shopping forum there are so many ladies that would be able to help you.

Just got back from London and they had the Ice Cube flap at the New Bond Street store and the store at Terminal 3 in Heathrow, just in case anyone is still looking.

sorry....new bond was closed when i went by and didn't have time to stop in at heathrow. prices should be comparable to US prices. the pound sterling has come down a little the last week.

?????? sorry but what does it looks like?????

Here is a pic of mine (it should be arriving by this weekend) Its such a great size. In between a classic large and jumbo.
47b8df28b3127cceb410b4830c0200000036108AZMXDdw2asp