Introducing my candilicious pale magenta Work! Tons of pics!

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I just received my pale magenta Work today from Bal Paris!
The lovely Nathalie did a great job and picked a bag with great, soft and smooth leather for me. It's a bit too glazed, but that's something that will go away fast and matte its way into uber smooshidom! :graucho:
I love her and can't wait to break her in!

First, the modelling pics... :shame: (to get it over with, phew :sweatdrop:)

Then, next to her big sister, the black Work, which I have been wearing non stop since I got her two months ago!

Attachments

• IMGP5131.jpg
    IMGP5131.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 473
  • IMGP5132.jpg
    IMGP5132.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 377
  • IMGP5136.jpg
    IMGP5136.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 250
  • IMGP5141.jpg
    IMGP5141.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 955
  • IMGP5175.jpg
    IMGP5175.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 414
Next, comparison pics with my magenta 05 First! I love both colors but I think the 08 will be more wearable.
Also a silly close up pic, showing my matching pale magenta manicure! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMGP5140.JPG
    IMGP5140.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 163
  • IMGP5154.JPG
    IMGP5154.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 232
  • IMGP5145.JPG
    IMGP5145.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 323
  • IMGP5143.JPG
    IMGP5143.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 173
  • IMGP5142.jpg
    IMGP5142.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 374
And a few more pics. I can't get enough of that pink yummy leather! :angel:
I got lucky, the leather on most pale magentas is too pebbly for my taste!

Attachments

• IMGP5181.JPG
    IMGP5181.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 326
  • IMGP5188.JPG
    IMGP5188.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 354
  • IMGP5189.JPG
    IMGP5189.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 162
I'm really stunned by the leather on that bag!!! It looks almost like '05. It's already draping. I think when this bag is really broken in, it's going to be INCREDIBLE :yahoo:

This eyegasmic pic killed me :drool:. The leather on both is giving me heart palpitations :sweatdrop:

And I loooooooooooooove your jeans and shoes too. What brand are they? Stunning modeling pics.

Congrats on this gorgeous new acquisition. I love it!

And here's my favorite saying of the day : "matte its way into uber smooshidom." :lol:

attachment.php

I LOVE the pale magenta!!!! :heart::heart::heart:I was just looking at the magenta bags this morning at Barney's and LOVING them!!!!!:love: I think you just put me over the edge~ I may have to cave and and buy me something magenta!!! Beautiful photo's!!!!! The leather on yours is perfection!!!!:drool::drool::drool:

This eyegasmic pic killed me :drool:. The leather on both is giving me heart palpitations :sweatdrop:

And I loooooooooooooove your jeans and shoes too. What brand are they? Stunning modeling pics.

Congrats on this gorgeous new acquisition. I love it!

And here's my favorite saying of the day : "matte its way into uber smooshidom." :lol:

attachment.php

:lol:
Thanks, Deco, you are too fabulous! :heart:

My jeans are by Massimo Dutti. They are from the new season, I just got them today, hence the cuffs, I was trying them on with heels to see how much I have to shorten them.
The shoes are Marc by Marc Jacobs from fall 2006. They are sooo comfortable, I wear them when I go out dancing. :wlae: There's a pair on ebay now, I'll PM you the link.

Your good bag kharma has come back to reward you! THis, hands down is the best looking pale magenta that I have seen now! The leather is not dry or crinkly looking, just thick chewy goodness. I am in absolute awe. What a fun bag for the upcoming seasons. My new black work dreams of being as drapey as yours.... bag envy! : )