Come See The Lindy in Strapless Mode!

Hummingbird

H'Bird
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Many have commented that they wish they could remove the strap on their lindy. Here is my solution - the strapless mode lindy - with the zipper half done or undone and the strap tucked under the flap. This would be great for smaller lindys for evening - so chic!

And even all buttoned up you can still scootch your hand in there to retrieve that pesky cell phone from the inside wall pocket!

attachment.php

Attachments

• STRAPLESSLINDY 001_1_1.jpg
    STRAPLESSLINDY 001_1_1.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 395
  • STRAPLESSLINDY 004_1_1.jpg
    STRAPLESSLINDY 004_1_1.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 91
  • STRAPLESSLINDY 005_1_1.jpg
    STRAPLESSLINDY 005_1_1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 146
Hbird, great idea. At first you scared me and I thought you just cut off your strap! I must tell you that I absolutely love the lindy!

The lindys are my workhorses day in and day out. The other stuff is for show and tell. And now I am delighted with this strapless mode for evening or whenever. I must get a 30cm - too chic!

ps - all mine are clemence which is unlined in the lindy and very pliable. I don't know if this would work with the swift leather or croco or evergrain models.

Hummingbird, that is a gorgeous bag and a very ingenious solution. By the way, is your Lindy GOLD? Is it PH or GH? It's very lovely.
thank you jasperella. it is gold, pall hw and 34cm. I think with the lindy the color of the hardware does not make too much difference as there isn't much of it or it doesn't show. I use the gold the most.