My HG Purple Caviar Flap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2005
Help girls!!!

I am in the middle of talking w/ this seller to buy her bag, it was listed very late last night. I have been in :heart: with it- the fabled Violet Caviar!

Please tell me, is it real?

dc87_1.JPG

eb80_12.JPG

ea1c_12.JPG

ec63_12.JPG

hey spiral, the lining looks very cheap and if it was a leather lined bag, the hologram would be stuck onto the leather. the hologram on a tab is only for fabric lined bags (at least i've only seen it for fabric/non-leather lined bag but someone feel free to correct me!)

hey spiral, the lining looks very cheap and if it was a leather lined bag, the hologram would be stuck onto the leather. the hologram on a tab is only for fabric lined bags (at least i've only seen it for fabric/non-leather lined bag but someone feel free to correct me!)

Jen is absolutely correct. Additionally, the CHANEL and Made in Italy stamp is in the wrong font.

Oh my gosh, thank you girls, I'm gonna go search that thread, I didn't see it!

She is asking me for $1300, I should have known. Thank goodness I didn't send it yet. Gasp! Her story sounded so real too. The listing says that the last person who BINed didn't pay. Was it a PFer? Well I'm def. not paying either now. :s

Can I ask you guys to authenticate one more? This is one I'm looking at on a non-U.S. site. She's asking around $2400. She's selling the dark purple one, but I was planning on asking the seller if she'd be willing to sell the light purple one too. Thanks!

What can I say? You girls are lifesavers. If this one isn't real, I think I'm gonna give up my search, as these fakes are scaring me... :sad:

Here's the pics *fingers crossed*

1-13-08-ChanelPurples1.jpg

1-13-08-ChanelPurples3.jpg

1-13-08-ChanelPurples4.jpg

1-13-08-ChanelPurples2.jpg

Oh my gosh, thank you girls, I'm gonna go search that thread, I didn't see it!

She is asking me for $1300, I should have known. Thank goodness I didn't send it yet. Gasp! Her story sounded so real too. The listing says that the last person who BINed didn't pay. Was it a PFer? Well I'm def. not paying either now. :s

i just found the listing on ebay. the seller registed on Jan.12th, I did a complete listing search under the seller's name and dont see any previous listing by the seller. so either the seller made the story up or tried selling the bag under a different username, in both cases... FISHY! sounds like the seller knows she has a fake on her hands :shrugs:

Can I ask you guys to authenticate one more? This is one I'm looking at on a non-U.S. site. She's asking around $2400. She's selling the dark purple one, but I was planning on asking the seller if she'd be willing to sell the light purple one too. Thanks!

What can I say? You girls are lifesavers. If this one isn't real, I think I'm gonna give up my search, as these fakes are scaring me... :sad:

Here's the pics *fingers crossed*

Ask for close up in focus pictures of the hologram sticker and then post them in the authentication thread. I have no doubt that Amanda will lock this thread soon since.

Luckily you didn't buy this as it's FAKE, the hologram sticker shld be pasted on the inside leather. However, this one has the leather tag sticking out (which the hologram sticker was pasted).

Btw, you shld get it AUTHENTICATE at the authenticate thread (under chanel). The pfers ladies will help you to see the pics. GL in ur search~~

Status
Not open for further replies.