Jimmy Choo Spring/summer 2008 Look Book!

robynbenz

Jimmy ChooAholic
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
I just received my lookbook and I am relieved:sweatdrop:

There is not one "Must Have Bag" for me:nogood:

There is a Beautiful Metallic Sneaky :sneaky: Snake Mahala, but we all know how the Sneaky :sneaky: Snake Mahala's work for me :Push:

They are showing a few pairs of sunglasses, but can not ell if they are actually advertising them :confused1:

I do like a few of the shoes, but as it stands right now....... My bank account is Safe :yahoo:

I just received my lookbook and I am relieved:sweatdrop:

There is a Beautiful Metallic Sneaky :sneaky: Snake Mahala, but we all know how the Sneaky :sneaky: Snake Mahala's work for me :Push:

I received my book this afternoon and saw that snake Mahala. I almost called you on the phone to tell you that the Jungle is much prettier. So there!

I received my book this afternoon and saw that snake Mahala. I almost called you on the phone to tell you that the Jungle is much prettier. So there!

DH said the same thing! He thought the new Metallic Mahala looked like it was once a very "Dull Snake" :lol:

(probably just saying that to keep us from thinking too hard about the new release :whistle:)

I got mine, too. Just this a.m. I was too lazy yesterday to go down to the mailbox to check the mail. Actually, I was sitting and staring at Turquoise Maddy...couldn't take my eyes off it!
I dunno...there are some pretty hot new shoes this time around.:girlsigh:

robynbenz
You seem to really know your JC's. If you were going to buy a Ramona would you go with the biker leather or the black patent. I know they are two different looks, but if you were to get one, which would be your favorite?

jmcadon: which shoes do you like? I won't get a look at my book for a while, so I'll have to live vicariously through you girls. :smile:

xlawson: I think biker is more versatile, while patent is a little more restricting. Patent is flashy and a little dressier, and to me is a wintery kind of style and biker leather can go from day to night and season to season easily. jmho :biggrin: