large bleeker flap

kabaker

Kabaker
O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
I LOVE the signature large bleeker flap in red...but I would also love to see some modeling pics of it..I know there are three different strap lenths that it can be worn with and I would just like to have a picture to see how it looks. I am currently drooling over the khaki signature one with the red leather....but before I make a decision I just need to see some picture...and maybe some of the inside too? Thanks so much gals!

My large bleecker flap can only be worn over the shoulder - it is not the one that can be crossbody or have the strap doubled. I think it is the smaller duffle and maybe the smaller flap that can be? The red is gorgeous though!

:yes:

I have the khaki/white which is TDF! I love it!!!! I didn't think I would but I do. I have pics but no modeling pics. I put it on the shortest length and it has the pefect drop. Not too short and not too long. You have to get this bag! :tup:

Okay, here are some quick pics I took this morning in my scroungy clothes :P For reference, this is the wine leather one and I am 5'10" it is on the lowest strap.. it is really nice and comfortable.. the only thing that bugs me is one the strap the folded over leather thing I can feel it and it annoys me. :yes:
IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg