2008 price increase--when/where

Oct 25, 2006
Is the increase global on a certain date or does it take effect on different dates in different countries (specifically, Singapore & US)? I read the other thread about the price increase and didn't get a clear answer.

Also, Singapore SA said 10-15% increase on bags and 20% if exotic. True?

Lilach? mrssparkles?

Thanks.

^ OMG! And I don't even live in your lovely country.

My US SA told me that the bags will increase at least by 10%. It usually will happen by Feb.

The poor dollar. I wish it would pick up already.

Is the increase global on a certain date or does it take effect on different dates in different countries (specifically, Singapore & US)? I read the other thread about the price increase and didn't get a clear answer.

Also, Singapore SA said 10-15% increase on bags and 20% if exotic. True?

Lilach? mrssparkles?

Thanks.

asa, prices are supposed to be increased with effect from 1 Jan 2008, worldwide. But because it takes time to change the price labels of every single product, the roll out is progressive. But bags first, and then followed by the other stuff. Slowly but surely. If 2007 price increases for exotics (applicable to Singapore) were anything to go by, yes 20% for exotics.

My sa at Madison Avenue just called me to let me know that the price increase will be effective January 21. That's just 7 days to get things at 2007 prices!