Whats your FAVORITE bag under $50? PICTURES PLEASEE =)

xIcyBluex

I want it.
Jul 15, 2007
I know we all love expensive designer bags, but of course we didn't all start out that way. I want to know what is your favorite bag that was under $50! It can be something ANYTHING! :tup:

My current favorite is a red patent leather tote by Worthington. It was originally $49 but I snagged it on sale for $17!! =D Its absolutely amazing with a middle zipper compartment and two side ones... It fits my notebooks and books that I need for class and work! I originally wanted to get the white one but there was only one left and it already had alot of scratches and scuffs on it. I have no regrets getting the red!! :heart:

DSC05323.jpg

DSC05320.jpg

xIcyxBluex

wow!!! What a deal!! ^gorgeous!! I really dont have a favorite under $50...If I buy something under $50 it is usually pleather and strictly a "throw around bag"

I got this first one at Ross for $20. It's a leather Aurielle bag. I love it! The leather is very soft.

img7967om4.jpg

This one is also a Ross find. I think it was around $13, for sure no more than $15. It's a Lauren by Ralph Lauren bag. I love it too and wear it frequently. It's nylon. They had a few more patterns, and I may be another tote or two since I like them so much. Despite their small size they hold quite a bit!

img7970ng4.jpg

I love the Worthington Red Patent!! Wow, you got an amazing deal. It goes to show that there are wonderful ahndbags in all price ranges, the secret is seeking them out.

Ooooooooooo beautiful bags ladies! Sometimes you get more compliments on those than the expensive ones; I've learned.

Absolutely! I get at least one compliment on that red one every time I use it. I can't say that about some of my more expensive bags.

I know we all love expensive designer bags, but of course we didn't all start out that way. I want to know what is your favorite bag that was under $50! It can be something ANYTHING! :tup:

My current favorite is a red patent leather tote by Worthington. It was originally $49 but I snagged it on sale for $17!! =D Its absolutely amazing with a middle zipper compartment and two side ones... It fits my notebooks and books that I need for class and work! I originally wanted to get the white one but there was only one left and it already had alot of scratches and scuffs on it. I have no regrets getting the red!! :heart:

DSC05323.jpg

DSC05320.jpg

xIcyxBluex
I NEED this bag lol ! Please tell me where I can get one, thanks !