I think I'm ready for the plunge! What to get?

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Hi all,

I'm new on the CL subforum but I've been lurking and admiring everyone's beautiful shoes! I'm starting to look around for my first pair, though I haven't tried any yet. I've decided to get a pair since it's looking more and more like I'm not getting my LV miroir heart!

Anyway, what do you recommend? I like the look of the Yoyos best so far, because I love peeptoes. I love slingbacks as well. I like how the VPs look but I am concerned about the heel height. I love stilletos but hardly ever wear them anymore and have never owned a pair 4+ inches in height before. But I want to get back into sexy shoes again after wearing ballerina flats for the last year.

I hear the Simples are comfy but I prefer the look of a pointed toe.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! TIA to you lovely ladies!:heart:

Have you checked out the Architek? I tried them on the other day in black :love: It's a stunning shoe, and actually comfortable. I wore them for quite a bit around Saks to check out the comfort level and I was surprised! They are also available in nude.

0452595041065_CBLACK_275x275.jpg

I think the VP's or the archi... are good ideas. I really love my VP's they are way more comfy than you can imagine way easier to wear than the 110 yoyo's I did spend a whole day shopping mall etc, without having a problem.

I think the VP's or the archi... are good ideas. I really love my VP's they are way more comfy than you can imagine way easier to wear than the 110 yoyo's I did spend a whole day shopping mall etc, without having a problem.

Wow! You wore them shopping for a whole day? That's really amazing. You must've looked HAWT struttin your stuff! I must try them now. I want to be able to wear them not just for fancy dinners and parties.

yeah i walk at least a mile each day to and from the train station (not to mentions tanding on the train if i can't get a seat) so i need some COMFY heels :smile:

I was just checking out the VPs and I love them! I have to go and try them now! Another problem is that my city is quite limited in terms of styles but hopefully they will have some!

Is there another slingback model besides the architect? Like the poster of this thread, I am too looking for my first pair and I heard great things from a Lucky magazine editor who swears by her CL slingbacks in black.