look what DH spotted in a french supermarket, a kelly bag for your whisky, lol

allaboutnice

J'adore Hermes
Dec 16, 2006
Anyone for cake with a whisky chaser?

It was in France, in a small local supermarket, Spar. DH spotted it (he sure is getting his eye in, lol) He sneaked a pic for me to show everyone on the forum.

Looks like an extra-extra HAC Kelly. Only 27 euros 85 cents and includes the 12 year malt whiskey of course.

I would say, potiron, gold h/w and havanne with ruthenium, lol.

(Hope you don't mind me posting a silly pic of a looky-likey)

attachment.php

Also, for those who love VL as well as Hermes:

DH made another spot back home in the UK, in a cake shop window - someone had obviously ordered an LV birthday cake (don't know LV at all, is it a speedy?)

attachment.php

Attachments

• kellywhisky.jpg
    kellywhisky.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 490
  • vlcake.jpg
    vlcake.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 458
I really love that Cardu packaging. I have to try to find one of those when I'm in France next time - combines two of my obsessions in a great way: Whisky and handbags - all my friends will die with laughter if I would enclude this in my Whisky collection :drinks:

Wow... that is fabulous!! I love this. Did you get one in each colour? I would. If you did, I want to see modelling shots... that long and skinny shape would be very slimming for sure... your DH has a keen eye for good bags...

attachment.php

Anyone for cake with a whisky chaser?

It was in France, in a small local supermarket, Spar. DH spotted it (he sure is getting his eye in, lol) He sneaked a pic for me to show everyone on the forum.

Looks like an extra-extra HAC Kelly. Only 27 euros 85 cents and includes the 12 year malt whiskey of course.

I would say, potiron, gold h/w and havanne with ruthenium, lol.

(Hope you don't mind me posting a silly pic of a looky-likey)

attachment.php

Also, for those who love VL as well as Hermes:

DH made another spot back home in the UK, in a cake shop window - someone had obviously ordered an LV birthday cake (don't know LV at all, is it a speedy?)

attachment.php

It's a Speedy.

For those in the UK that might be tempted....

Just noticed it's a Scottish Whiskey so "may" be available in the UK (unless they manufactured it purely for export). Could try Googling the brand then contacting them with the photo to see if you could get it here in the UK.