Coach in the UK?

Hi, welcome to the board. There are a lot of American sites with Coach bags that will ship internationally; yet it could get pricy. Although I've heard a lot of Coach lovers abroad, I don't think it's popular enough in Europe to be sold there (:sad: ). You should try your luck on ebay for the cheapest prices.

Coach.com actually DOES ship internationally. I had my agenda refills and a bag shipped to Germany. I contacted their customer service department via email and they were able to help me without any problems!

Hi, I am pretty new to coach seeing as I have still not bought one (ebay auctions have not been kind to me at all). I saw the signature stripe top handle pouch, and the Chelsea signature small hobo on the website (I really like the soho bags but they are not on the website :[), however it does not even mention the UK anywhere in the delivery costs or store locator so I don't think I can buy the bags from there. So, I was wondering what stores in the UK and proper internet shops (that ship to the UK) sell coach bags?

Sorry for the long-winded question.

I live in Germany and have the same problem, but Coach does ship to outside
of US. You can place an order by phone: 001 (904) 741 - 3090
M-F 8am - 11pm ET.
Sat 9am - 7pm ET.
Sun 11am - 7pm ET.

Coach ships the goods by DHL which is rather expensive and I had to
pay the import duty and VAT, so for the ergo tote (USD 328) I paid
at the end approx. 460 dollar (!!) in total but it was the only one possibility
to get the bag.

I don't know if there is online shop which ships to UK, for Germany
I could not find any, no wonder, Coach is absolutely unknown here.
Is Coach known to the people in UK ?

Otherwise, ebay is not too bad. I just received a ergo belted hobo from ebay
and am really happy about the purchase. You only have to check out
the feedback of the seller and authenticity before.

Laura I did extensive research regarding Coach in the UK and there are no outlets whatsoever :crybaby:. I fell lucky and got an amazing deal via EBay UK, the lovely ladies here authenticated it for me first.

I live in Germany and have the same problem, but Coach does ship to outside
of US. You can place an order by phone: 001 (904) 741 - 3090
M-F 8am - 11pm ET.
Sat 9am - 7pm ET.
Sun 11am - 7pm ET.

Coach ships the goods by DHL which is rather expensive and I had to
pay the import duty and VAT, so for the ergo tote (USD 328) I paid
at the end approx. 460 dollar (!!) in total but it was the only one possibility
to get the bag.

I don't know if there is online shop which ships to UK, for Germany
I could not find any, no wonder, Coach is absolutely unknown here.
Is Coach known to the people in UK ?

Otherwise, ebay is not too bad. I just received a ergo belted hobo from ebay
and am really happy about the purchase. You only have to check out
the feedback of the seller and authenticity before.

Yeah, i was afraid the tax would add to the expense! I had this annoying tax problem with LeSportsac bags that are only available in the USA. Coach isn't completely unknown, but it's not a common occurrence to see someone out and about with one. There are a few British that pop up on ebay with a coach bag or two, but when they do bidding can be really competitive and they aren't always the best styles.
It is a shame that coach don't have a European online shop :crybaby:

Thanks for your comment, it helps to know people in similar situations!

Laura I did extensive research regarding Coach in the UK and there are no outlets whatsoever :crybaby:. I fell lucky and got an amazing deal via EBay UK, the lovely ladies here authenticated it for me first.

Same here, I looked all over the net. I just hoped I wasn't looking properly and that someone here would be "yeah there are loads of outlets all over the country that sell coach at good prices" and I would be "yay". But no :[

Looks like I will be bound to ebay for my coach as well!

I read a good article on authenticating coach, which really helped, though it is good to know there are some experts here too :tup: I don't think I have seen a fake....yet.

Thanks for commenting :]

I used to live in LONDON, and still have friends there. Sadly, even upscale department stores like Harrods and Harvey Nichols don't carry them. On a recent trip to the UK, I was actually amazed that I rarely ever saw a Coach bag (and if anything, it was being carried by a tourist). My friends/relatives who come here from abroad always ask me to take them to the Coach store/outlet, because they can't find Coach where they are (or it is so amazingly overpriced). The Carly style, for instance, is almost impossible to find outside of the US.

I think your best bet is to order from Coach.com and have the bag shipped. Given the exchange rate between GBP and US dollars, you may actually be at an advantage.