Tivoli PM for tall girls?

jessdoro

Jan 12, 2008
Hi Everyone, I am new to this blog and new to buying LV!

My bofyfriend bought me a batignolles horizontal for Xmas but I didn't like how it fell off my shoulder, so we decided to exchange it for a handheld bag. I fell in love with the Tivoli PM based upon the pics online (I have never seen it in person) and I am currently waitlisted for it.

I have been reading the posts and viewing some pics here and many ladies who respond about the Tivoli PM say it is perfect for petite girls. I am 5'10" and as I said, want a handheld bag. In your opinion, is this bag too dainty for me? Are there any other tall girls out there who have the PM and are loving it? I think the GM is lovely too but I feel may be slightly big for my taste. Oh how I wish I could compare both bags at the store to make a decision!!

Any help would be appreciated! ;)

I honestly think that whatever bag you get will be perfect for you. I don't think that height is going to determine cuteness/appropriate-ness of the bag. I personally don't have a tivoli pm yet, but I would imagine that it would look good on anyone. So, I say buy and be happy with it. :smile:

I have the the Tivoli PM and although I'm petite, I think this bag ROCKS regardless of height! It is the perfect size----not too small and not large. You will LOVE this bag!!! Enjoy! :smile: