Ladies: So WHAT is the material on the Biarritz???

do you guys think it's a good bag to purchase? i love the look of it, but since it's not leather i'm a bit on the fence. although i do own LV bags and know that they are coated canvas.

I love mine. I use it to carry stuff for work.

I mentioned before that I have managed to spill my coffee thermos inside the bag on two separate occasions. It cleans up very well. :lol:

Yeah it's canvas. I was going to buy this bag recently when I was in HK, and I asked the staff to confirm what material it's made out of. I think it's a really nice bag, but felt the handles were abit too uncomfortable to wear on the shoulder. Anyone else have this prob?

^ I found that the handles on the tote were a bit awkward on the shoulder because one keeps slipping off, so I bought the medium hobo and It's brilliant, I love this bag it's perfect for a chuck around Chanel!

^ I found that the handles on the tote were a bit awkward on the shoulder because one keeps slipping off, so I bought the medium hobo and It's brilliant, I love this bag it's perfect for a chuck around Chanel!

yeah thats a good point. Sort of prefer the smaller one tho, just looks so cute!
I didn't actually give the next size up my full attention tbh, so might have a look next time I go (that's if my store has it!).