New Hempstead Azur....what age group

I think the Hampstead would be a great bag. I'm considering it myself. Just have to see it first. I don't think it's an age specific bag. I don't think most of LV are age specific. If you like it...go for it. I've seen many women of all ages carrying all style of LV so don't worry so much...You'll know if it's right for you when you try it on and see it in person.

I am 40-something and just got the Hampstead. I love it. Very classic bag. Certainly not too young! :tup: I got the darker Damier, but I am thinking about going back for the Azur as well!

Trying to figure out what bags I would like to purchase in 08 and wondering if you think the Hempstead in Azur is too youn looking for someone who is in their late 50's

Which size are you looking at? I'm 55. I just got my Hampstead MM in December in St. Thomas. I don't think it's young looking at all. I think the Azur would be a fantastic option. I only wish they had it when I purchased mine.
--Judy

Thinking of the NM want something I can sling on my shoulder for summer thanks everyone

Sounds like the right bag for you!!
I think with the vachetta straps rather than the ebene it will be easier to carry. I would have waited for the azur had I known. Since I didn't have anything damier, I bought it on impulse. The straps are stiff and I don't use it every day. I think the vachetta straps will soften a lot quicker than the ebene. Enjoy it. It is a great bag.
--Judy

newcitylady, I think it would be an EXCELLENT choice for a 50+ woman... or any woman over 20 or so. Post modeling pics when you get it, okay? Good Luck and Have Fun!