Best thong / Hanky Panky Sizing?

EmilyK

Somewhat in control
Jan 7, 2007
That other thread about thongs has made me want to try them again.

There seems to be a concensus that Hanky Panky thongs are amongst the best, but I'm worried about sizing. As far as I can tell, they're one size fits all. I'm kind of small (about a 2), and was wondering if they would work for me? Any other small girls use Hanky Panky?

Any other suggestions appreciated as well. I've only tried G-strings in the past, and wanted to give thongs a try... G-strings were a little... extreme.

That other thread about thongs has made me want to try them again.

There seems to be a concensus that Hanky Panky thongs are amongst the best, but I'm worried about sizing. As far as I can tell, they're one size fits all. I'm kind of small (about a 2), and was wondering if they would work for me? Any other small girls use Hanky Panky?

Any other suggestions appreciated as well. I've only tried G-strings in the past, and wanted to give thongs a try... G-strings were a little... extreme.

Hanky Panky thongs are without a doubt, IMO, the very best. I buy them once a year when they go on sale at Nordies.

I'm a size 4 and they fit great. I'm sure they would be fine for size 2.

i'm a 00/0 and hanky panky fits me. i agree that the low-rise are more comfy than the regular hanky pankies but then i've always been one who wasn't too fond of a rise higher than 7.5"

I love Hanky Panky thongs! They are so comfortable, and fit great. Definitely go for the low rise ones. I purchased some of the regular rise without even noticing, and feel that the low rise ones fit better.