Waiting for my Truffle City GH :(

cvil0707

May 23, 2007
My husband purchased this purse for me and I was expecting it to arrive today. I was so excited to open the door when the delivery man rang the doorbell! It was the package from Oklahoma from the seller! Yay! BUT when I opened it... A "Bathing Space" book and "Red Engine" jeans WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Very, very, very, very, very disappointing! The seller sent the wrong package! To add to things, she didn't even write the correct address, it was good that the postman knew us, if not it could've gone to some random person. But then again the content of the box was still WRONG! I hope these sellers could be more careful (Especially since the item is not cheap). I'm just hoping that I still get my bag. :tdown:MAJOR BUMMER!

OMG, I wonder if the person intended for the items you received actually got your bag. I hope they are honest and contact the seller. I want to know what the seller has to say about this.

My husband purchased this purse for me and I was expecting it to arrive today. I was so excited to open the door when the delivery man rang the doorbell! It was the package from Oklahoma from the seller! Yay! BUT when I opened it... A "Bathing Space" book and "Red Engine" jeans WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Very, very, very, very, very disappointing! The seller sent the wrong package! To add to things, she didn't even write the correct address, it was good that the postman knew us, if not it could've gone to some random person. But then again the content of the box was still WRONG! I hope these sellers could be more careful (Especially since the item is not cheap). I'm just hoping that I still get my bag. :tdown:MAJOR BUMMER!

:wtf: Bless your heart!!!! This is terrible! Have you heard anything from the seller?

There was a time when I would have alot of things listed at once and I had a fear that I would do this to a buyer. I'm sure the seller is freaking out about it too. Take a deep breath and relax, I'm sure it will be fine, just delayed a bit.