Anyone else PO'ed?

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
ARGH- my store got all of the hearts in but neither of the cosmetic cases, which were the only ones I really wanted :cursing: It's not so much the delay that bugs me but that people in other places around the world are getting theirs NOW and we have to wait another 3 weeks :hysteric: I mean I could maybe see it for a minor market to be late in getting in new items, but the US? LV's most vital region after Japan and maybe China and Korea? Just doesn't make sense to me :nogood:

Sorry for rambling but I needed to vent :sweatdrop:

Have my name on waiting list in several different stores and told sorry we do not have any in and if we get them it will Be Feb 1 so just waiting and waiting.
BTW waiting list, is a farce. The SA who unpacks the shipment gets to call their customers first, even if they are lower on the waiting list.

Well if your frustrated try living in Canada we seem to get everything even later then the US even though we are less then a few hours away from some of the major cities there like NY.

And they have lists here but never call anyone anyway. I have asked more then a few people if they ever get called for items and the answer always seems to be no. We have to stalk the store ha ha ha and call everyday to find out when it really comes.

Good Luck I hope you get them soon

my store has the new stuffs,but it was prepared to be displayed on the window.. so i wouldn't have seen them if i didn't ask. but being the updated tpfer its what i went to see so i asked away!!

Well if your frustrated try living in Canada we seem to get everything even later then the US even though we are less then a few hours away from some of the major cities there like NY.

And they have lists here but never call anyone anyway. I have asked more then a few people if they ever get called for items and the answer always seems to be no. We have to stalk the store ha ha ha and call everyday to find out when it really comes.

Good Luck I hope you get them soon

My thoughts exactly!!

I called in to my SA and didn't get the Miroir gold cosmetic case that I really want, but did get one in pomme that should arrive on Wednesday. I hope the shipment comes soon!!!