Awesome gucci on Cashmere Mafia on ABC

gucci fan

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
I was watching the show and my heart started to flutter when Lucy Lu opened up a gucci box and pulled out a brand new large red suede aviatrix. The web site does nothing for this beautiful creation. It looked amazing! Even my husband said it was a beautiful bag. Never wanted or thought about one before, but now I'm thinking...:heart:

First, I have to say that ABC is silly for not getting with Gucci and promoting this purse - for goodness sake, the purse has three scenes in the opening for the second episode!
The purse is a Gucci Avatrix Medium Boston Bag and is available from Bergdorf for $1,890.00 + tax. It comes in grey and cranberry. I've been on several blogs and forums (even on the official Cashmere Mafia site) and everyone is asking the same question. Whoever handles product placement for this show is crappy (a/k/a = "Grant-like"), couldn't cut a deal with Gucci (which I find very hard to believe) or this was an intentional oversight just to drive us crazy.
PJ - Retail Digital Media Consultant - IBM Corporation

First, I have to say that ABC is silly for not getting with Gucci and promoting this purse - for goodness sake, the purse has three scenes in the opening for the second episode!
The purse is a Gucci Avatrix Medium Boston Bag and is available from Bergdorf for $1,890.00 + tax. It comes in grey and cranberry. I've been on several blogs and forums (even on the official Cashmere Mafia site) and everyone is asking the same question. Whoever handles product placement for this show is crappy (a/k/a = "Grant-like"), couldn't cut a deal with Gucci (which I find very hard to believe) or this was an intentional oversight just to drive us crazy.
PJ - Retail Digital Media Consultant - IBM Corporation
There have been many different bag sightings in this program...not just Gucci!