Jimmy Choo Hello Sun!

abilicious

afficionado
Dec 8, 2007
mail

So my SA sent me this picture because he knew I've been waiting on an XL Ramona. (hope the pic works)
This one's called Perspex. Very Sunny color - would make a chic beach bag though. :rolleyes: And if I am remembering it right - the trimmings - it's patent leather. I don't know yet what's the price tag on this. That will be Interesting.

What do you think about this JC bag? Yay or Nay?

Perspex is the trademarked name of acrylic plastic. Other brand names are Lucite or Plexiglass. I really curious now to find out which part of the bag is made from Perspex?

I am not sure about that. Looks like a beach bag. But I dont even own any Jimmy Choo yet. The more time I spend on the forum the more chance there will be about that changing though :s :lol:
I have been eyeing a ramona everyday this whole week :s

WOW! $2,000.00 Are you kidding me? :wtf:

This seriously reminds me of that old saying (and God knows I have a TON of them!)...."You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time". :nogood:

A Choo made of acrylic. Acrylic is brittle, I wonder how flexible it stays when cold? It does look like vinyl, doesn't it? Choo for Target, funny. Wait, I have to go look at that picture again... Nope, I still don't get it.