anyone got the Eugenie wallet ?

I have it in both the denim and mahina style. I think it's a little too feminine for guys. But I do love it for the HUGE receipt pocket and tons of credit card slots. It carries everything so can double as a clutch, and with the lovely hardware on the front it's just beautiful.

My sister and my boyfriend's mom both have the Eugenie wallet and LOVE it. It is a TDF wallet. It is not only gorgeous, but very practical with room for lots of cards, change, receipts and more. It was well designed to work for modern day people. I think it is quite a feminine wallet however because of the buckle on the front. It could definately be used alone as a clutch which just makes this wallet even better!

My hubby got me the black Epi Eugenie wallet for Christmas, and I absolutely LoVe it!!! Like the other posters have said, it has lots of storage space, yet looks sleek and elegant. I agree, though, I think it is too feminine for your dh to carry. Pls post pics if you decide to get one - I say go for it, I am crazy about mine!!

<< runs & ducks :nogood: I'm the odd ball out. I had the this wallet and returned it only because it was SO large. I agree it can be used as a clutch as well. Everyone seems to just love this wallet. I'm just not one of them. For a guy it would never fit in your pocket...you'd have to carry it as a clutch unless it was in a bag.