A rare blue diamond for my birthday!

delmilano

loves b bags
O.G.
Jul 11, 2007
I had the happiest birthday ever! Thanks to this wonderful present.
I found this beauty one week before my birthday (yes it's called destiny...) and I got it shipped from far far away. I drooled on this color when i saw pictures on this forum.
I thought it was impossible to get since it's the 2005 Teal work, rare and most wanted. but here she is, all mine, i can't get my eyes out of her, the leather is so yummy, the color is... incredibly beautiful!! finally, my dream came true! :woohoo::yahoo::love::supacool:
and yes, this is an insane spending and not a reasonable thing after i bought a vert foncé weekender for x'mas! but who can let go such a rare :wtf::love:diamond?????:drool:
:P

Attachments

• IMG_2068.JPG
    IMG_2068.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_2066.JPG
    IMG_2066.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 71
  • P1000878.JPG
    P1000878.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2072.JPG
    IMG_2072.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2069.JPG
    IMG_2069.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 73
Oh, happy birthday! :drinkup: Your new Teal is stunning! I just got a Teal Shoebag today and the colour is truly extraordinary in person.

The leather on yours looks simply divine and because it's a Work there is so MUCH of it to admire! Congratulations!

thanks tofuchan
Cheshire Cat: thanks, oh congrats for your Teal shoe bag, so we are TEAL sisters now. This color is absolutely amazing! so :nuts:rich, so beautiful, i compared Teal to the 08 sky blue at the shop today and i must say that from my point of view, 05 Teal is my favorite blue. The 05's leather has nothing to do with the 08 sky blue leather i saw at the printemps haussmann shop.

Absolutely NOT complete without a B-present of sorts.

Cheers, you gonna take that beauty out for a spin on your big night?!

True, absolutely true. ha ha
I brought her to my romantic birthday dinner, i must confess that i looked at her very often, what my eyes did : husband, food, my teal work, back to husband, back to my teal work, and so on... :roflmfao:

attachment.php

Beautiful bag! Congratulations!!