Campeggio as a laptop bag?

alexisnotonfire

shopaholic
O.G.
Feb 26, 2007
I was wondering if a 14.1" screen Sony VAIO would fit in a Campeggio with/inside a laptop sleeve?
The exact dimensions of my laptop are 13.2” (W) x 1.25"-1.67” (H) x 9.8” (D) Click here to see it.

Thank you so much in advance!
Oh and if you guys had other suggestions for a laptop bag, please let me know! =)

I have the same laptop! It fits vertically as the zipper opening isn't wide enough... it should fit with a laptop sleeve if it isn't too thick but the bottom will dip out.

CIMG4028.jpg

Perfect fit with zipper closed, bottom flat
CIMG4031.jpg

it does fit i haf a hp 14.1 wif a huge batt the 12 cell? or sumthing along those lines.. also fits wif a normal 1'' binder in it as well.. its a huge bag but the zipper is annoying if only they made it a big wider.....

I have the same laptop! It fits vertically as the zipper opening isn't wide enough... it should fit with a laptop sleeve if it isn't too thick but the bottom will dip out.

CIMG4028.jpg

Perfect fit with zipper closed, bottom flat
CIMG4031.jpg
OH HEYY!!! That look like my Pink Sony Vaio. xD Is it one too?

LOL!

I just clicked the link you provided, alexisnotonfire, and turn's out... that's my laptop too. xD But yeah, it fits in my Campeggio. Perfect fit, IMO. Fit's a lot of other things too, along with my laptop.:tup:

Hrm... well... It'd be hard to put a thick text book in there, because the laptop would take up a lot of the zipper room. Let me take a picture of how much I can fit in my Campeggio. I'll post it as soon as I take it.:tup:

Actually. It fits a lot more than I thought it would. I forgot how much it could hold, since I've been off of school for like 1 1/2 months already. :graucho:

Course, you're probably like, "where the pink vaio?"
... It's in my car, and I'm a bit too lazy to go get it right now.
I have two laptops, because one is for work.

Anyways, there's still a lot more room for "girly" things, even after I put a text book and my caramella in the big pocket.
Plus the two front pockets hold more than you think it would. I could put my wallet in one, and my vaio charger in the other one, and still have room...
But my work laptop is a bit smaller in length, but only by a little bit. :yes:

Attachments

• DSC03257.JPG
    DSC03257.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC03258.JPG
    DSC03258.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 40