Jessica Alba

Does anyone recognize the Chanel bag that Jessica Alba was photographed with earlier today? Chanel makes so many gorgeous bags, and with no online boutique, it's hard to know where to start looking. Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you!

jessica_alba300.jpg

Wow. I want that bag!

So what exactly does "Cash" do for a living now? I know he was a director's assistant on Fantastic Four, but is J. Alba the sole breadwinner?

He's probably working towards being a director or something like that. Whatever the case, those behind the scene people usually make more money than the superstars (and in my opinion its way better because then you don't have to worry about being followed everywhere.) I don't know much about her bf though...

they always say that so they wont look like they are having illigitemate children.

I already know the story:

they are engaged, they will have the baby and then they will split!! some celebrities think they are so slick. lol

With fiancé Cash Warren by her side, Jessica Alba can't help gushing about her impending baby joy.

"It's awesome," she told PEOPLE Thursday in L.A. at Glamour magazine's kickoff for V-Day's 10th Anniversary. "It's the best time ever. I have two movies coming out, a baby, a fiancé – everything."

The 26-year-old actress, who's due in early spring or late summer, said the pregnancy has been smooth so far. But, she admitted, "I'm more tired, more hungry than normal."

Alba – who also recently announced her engagement to longtime boyfriend Warren, 28, the baby's father – also said she's enjoying a rare break from acting.

"I don't know if anyone wants me in their movies [when I'm] six months pregnant," she joked. "I'll get the fire and I'll want to work again, but right now it's a time to relax and sit back."

For now, the actress is focused on a more personal project: "I bought a new house a couple weeks ago. I'm in nesting phase."

Later, Alba joked about her growing baby bump as she performed "My Short Skirt," a scene from Eve Ensler's Vagina Monologues.

"I hope [my dress] won't pop while I'm up here," she said. "And if it does, you're all women, and I think you'll understand it. [When you're pregnant], your breasts are engorged and your stomach is getting bigger. . . . And the ass, too, that's getting bigger by the second!"