My vernis violette Bellevue PM :D

lemontart

O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
I got it I got it!! It is supposed to be for sale tomorrow but my nice SA said she can ring it as if I purchase a gift card with the same amount as the bag and so I can take the bag home today! Yay!! It's really beautiful! :yahoo:

At first I thought I will like the GM better, but after trying it on, I think the bottom is too wide and the handle wasn't long enough to wear comfortably on the shoulder. It should be fine with summer clothes but absolutely not with a coat or jacket.

Attachments

• LV1.jpg
    LV1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 438
  • LV2.jpg
    LV2.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 424
Congratulations!! I saw this bag today and I loved it!!! I think I'll get a GM. PM size was adorable, but I carry too many things so I need more room! LOL Enjoy your gorgeous new bag!!!

Oh wow, she is gorgeous ... :nuts:

I can't wait to see this IRL.

Congrats!!

Did you use a flash in 1 picture and no flash in the other? Because the color looks different in both pictures or maybe its just my computer. :shame:

Oh wow, she is gorgeous ... :nuts:

I can't wait to see this IRL.

Congrats!!

Did you use a flash in 1 picture and no flash in the other? Because the color looks different in both pictures or maybe its just my computer. :shame:

You are right LV Diva. The second pic is without flash so this is more of the true color.