Sky Blue or Vert Thyme City

Everytime I see a "new" color IRL, I get confused what to get. First, I wanted a Bubble Gum City. Then I thought I wanted a Sahara (but it looks plain). Then today I saw a Sky Blue City beside a Vert Thyme City RH. Now, I was wondering which is more versatile?

Sky Blue RH City or Vert Thyme RH City?

Why is it soo hard to decide? :nuts:

Oooh this is a toughie :doh:

Vert Thyme varies so much on my monitor that I'm not sure WHAT it looks like IRL! In some pics I LOOOVE it and in others I'm like "ooh, no..." or "that wouldn't match with alot of my stuff". Whereas, Sky Blue always looks the same... and it is delicious!

So my vote goes to Sky Blue - but keep in mind I haven't seen either IRL, and if I were too my vote may change b/c I am a BIG TIME sucker for anything green :P

I've yet to see either IRL, but I'd say that vert thyme will be easier to wear by far. It's much more neutral than the sky blue. Personally, light blues are probably some of my least favorite bals, so I'd definitely vote for the vert thyme.

OMG I saw the sky blue yesterday. HOT. And I thought the sahara was perfection too...I may get it. I feel like vert thyme is more versatile but the sky blue is amazing...I go for the blue, it's special!

i think VT is a neutral and may be more versatile, but sky is, imho, an inherently prettier color. i thought VT looked a little too grey-tinged. i think this is the classic question of bright vs neutral balenciagas. both have their merits

i'm imagining that sky blue would be my vote..but may i ask what skyblue really looks like? is it like this?

PRGbW-VAPgkV3XaJeLEeP577i5Pfg1aQ02C0.jpg