• Khaki Chocolate

• Khaki Black

• Khaki Beet

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
I need some advice. I am in the market for a large Carly to use as a school bag and I have some questions:

1. I'd guess that a signature one would be a little lighter than leather, no? Also the better choice just for weather purposes, right?

2. I was trying to track down a signature Carly with Chambray trim because I LOVE blue but I've heard of the fading issues plus my dh says that the darker colors (black, chocolate) are more striking. What is your favorite Carly color combo-khaki/chambray, khaki/saddle, khaki/black, khaki/beet, khaki/chocolate?

3. What color is the lining on a khaki signature Carly or does it change depending on the color combo?

4. Should I wait until PCE or just suck it up and buy it now? :graucho:

I'd like something that doesn't clash too much with my other handbags but I'm not sure that is even possible since they are different. I own-black Ali, mineral Chelsea hobo, tobacco Chelsea Abbey, and my current bag Legacy shoulder in Pond. Any and all opinions/suggestions are welcome. Thanks!!

I can't choose just one either!!! :nuts: I love mine which is khaki/black because it looks good with ANYTHING. :tup: I also love the khaki/chocolate and the khaki/beet. The khaki/saddle is nice, I don't think you can get it anymore. The khaki/chambray is okay too, but I think your dh is right, and I think the others are a little more classic/timeless. Good Luck, Gotta' love the Carly!!! :okay: Well I guess I will vote khaki/black because that is what I have. :P

I can't choose just one either!!! :nuts: I love mine which is khaki/black because it looks good with ANYTHING. :tup: I also love the khaki/chocolate and the khaki/beet. The khaki/saddle is nice, I don't think you can get it anymore. The khaki/chambray is okay too, but I think your dh is right, and I think the others are a little more classic/timeless. Good Luck, Gotta' love the Carly!!! :okay: Well I guess I will vote khaki/black because that is what I have. :P

Well of course I'd get one in each color if I could, lol. I've pretty much given up the dream of Khaki Chambray :girlsigh:. I like the black, but I wonder if Chocolate wouldn't match my current bags more. I worry that Khaki/Beet would clash with the other bags I own since I'll be carrying this with another handbag too. Khaki Saddle I would probably need to look for on ebay but that is ok with me too. Aaahhgg, why can't this just be easy? I'm leaning toward Chocolate I think...but then that changes daily!

Well of course I'd get one in each color if I could, lol. I've pretty much given up the dream of Khaki Chambray :girlsigh:. I like the black, but I wonder if Chocolate wouldn't match my current bags more. I worry that Khaki/Beet would clash with the other bags I own since I'll be carrying this with another handbag too. Khaki Saddle I would probably need to look for on ebay but that is ok with me too. Aaahhgg, why can't this just be easy? I'm leaning toward Chocolate I think...but then that changes daily!

Wouldn't that be nice! :P I didn't get that you needed it to match your bags because you will be carrying that too. If it is just for school, have you checked out Ebay? You may be able to get a great deal and maybe it is slightly used but if you are using it for school that may be okay? Hmm if it's for school bags I am thinking khaki/saddle or khaki/chocolate. If you are also going to use it as a purse I say khaki/black! :yes:

I say Khaki/Black because I think this is a color combination that goes with everything and can be worn year round. While I think the Khaki/Chambray is beautiful, I think it's more of a warmer weather color bag and I'm also worried about the color fading.

Wouldn't that be nice! :P I didn't get that you needed it to match your bags because you will be carrying that too. If it is just for school, have you checked out Ebay? You may be able to get a great deal and maybe it is slightly used but if you are using it for school that may be okay? Hmm if it's for school bags I am thinking khaki/saddle or khaki/chocolate. If you are also going to use it as a purse I say khaki/black! :yes:

Yes, I'm always scoping ebay but I haven't taken the plunge on one yet. There are some Saddle ones on there now, and also black ones but I haven't found a Chocolate yet :sad:. Guess I have to decide if I should just get one of the others or wait to get the Chocolate. Why am I so indecisive? :confused1:

Khaki/gold, and all choco siggy.:drool:, Oh yeah my red leather. shoot, I cant choose just one lol!
I know! That's too hard to pic just one. Anyway, I voted for the khaki/saddle...even though I'm a proud owner of the khaki/black (which is also lovely). I dunno, that saddle looks so gorgeous against the sig. If I had it to do all over again though, I would get the khaki/bronze:drool: