Had to giggle

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Yesterday dh make the comment that he's happy I've found a new love, Coach. He said he doesnt mind me getting more bags because I get so much more for the same price then with LV.

I told him, " dont think my lv passion is gone, its just taking a break"
But I agree, everything that i'd got in the last month, I would get one lv for that same amount of money..

that's funny. In the beginning of my Coach obsession whenever I would look at other leather purses (fossil,etc) my dh would say "I would rather see you get a nice Coach" and things like that.. he really fed my obsession bad... boy do I think he regrets those statements now.. the things he has started!!! :roflmfao:

Yesterday dh make the comment that he's happy I've found a new love, Coach. He said he doesnt mind me getting more bags because I get so much more for the same price then with LV.

I told him, " dont think my lv passion is gone, its just taking a break"
But I agree, everything that i'd got in the last month, I would get one lv for that same amount of money..

I totally know where your coming from. I was an LV frek-a-holic until I tried Coach. They styles and colors are so much more exciting to me.

^^ totally! I'm loving coach right now and i'm going to enjoy it even more soon :biggrin:

I love that I could buy 10 charm for the price of 1 lv .. and if it gets lost I wont die yknow what I mean.

that's funny. In the beginning of my Coach obsession whenever I would look at other leather purses (fossil,etc) my dh would say "I would rather see you get a nice Coach" and things like that.. he really fed my obsession bad... boy do I think he regrets those statements now.. the things he has started!!! :roflmfao:

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

It's so true!!

I just bought 2 LV's for the price of 4 or 6 coach bags from the outlet... I LOVE Coach!!! But I love those LV's too.. I just cant go crazy and buy all the ones that I like!

Congrats to you ladies on your newfound love for Coach! If you use PCE cards or shop at the Coach Factory stores you'll get even more bang for your buck! :tup: Oohh, and you can even get 20% off at Macy's during the F&F times. It works on Coach there