OK ...........I just need to tell someone who will listen, you may not care but .....

bobobags

I love your bag!!!
Mar 25, 2006
My New Year's resolution was ....To be a better Housekeeper,:shrugs: Not that I was bad at first but you know, the laundry might not have always got folded right after the clothes were just finished drying or maybe the dirty dishes could wait a lil while nothing major but I'm trying hard!................. It is such HARD WORK!:sweatdrop:.....It seems like I don't have enough time for Tpf anymore, I am late on the 'up to the minute news' Sub-forum. New Celeb pics and news......WOW I just miss you guys, When I find the time to log on my children:heart: are home from school and they beat me to the computer! OK now that I've told someone I feel better!:P

My New Year's resolution was ....To be a better Housekeeper,:shrugs: Not that I was bad at first but you know, the laundry might not have always got folded right after the clothes were just finished drying or maybe the dirty dishes could wait a lil while nothing major but I'm trying hard!................. It is such HARD WORK!:sweatdrop:.....It seems like I don't have enough time for Tpf anymore, I am late on the 'up to the minute news' Sub-forum. New Celeb pics and news......WOW I just miss you guys, When I find the time to log on my children:heart: are home from school and they beat me to the computer! OK now that I've told someone I feel better!:P
Ugh!!!! I should take notes!!! I HATE housework! I hope we see you around more often.

This is on ongoing battle of mine as well. I try to get everyone to pitch in usually it is just me because my messiness threshold is a lot lower than everyone elses. Good luck, but do make sure you set some time to yourself else you will get really frustrated.