Hi New Here! Bow Clutch

pikeeygrl

Jan 10, 2007
Hello Girls -

I love bags and I have been lurking for a few months. Just wanted to say hi, since a couple of threads here inspired me to get the Prada Muff Clutch in the gradient Grey. Now I think maybe I made a mistake and should have gotten the black / pink? Any thought? (Hubby is of no use)

Welcome to the forum! I like the gradient grey. It is such a beautiful and unique color. If I were you, I'd keep the gradient grey since black is too normal. Pink? Well.... Maybe.... But I still like the grey better.

I have seen the gradient grey clutch in person. I think it's the cutiest looking clutch among all. but no shoulder strap though...........

The pink to grey does not. The other one (grey to black) Fed Ex will deliver tomorrow. So I will let you know then. But I do not think that the gradient clutches have straps.

I have the talco/ardesia blow clutch (gradient beige-taupe-anthracite) and :love: her, no strap though. But the point is, she's a clutch, right? ;) I much prefer the grey one, the pink one is way too girly for me.
Get what fits your style!

attachment.php

Ok so both arrived and the SA descibed the one she sent out incorrectly. So I have two pink to grey to greyish black cluches. One is going back to Saks. Oh well! At least I was able to get one.

I have the talco/ardesia blow clutch (gradient beige-taupe-anthracite) and :love: her, no strap though. But the point is, she's a clutch, right? ;) I much prefer the grey one, the pink one is way too girly for me.
Get what fits your style!

attachment.php

Just have to say (again) - I absolutely LOVE your clutch - it's just too cute for words! I may have to get one someday...somewhere... :love: