Jimmy Choo Saba sighting!!

Stinkerbelle

May 6, 2007
So, is this the first celebrity sighting of the elusive Saba??? The chocolate is sold out online, and I'm assuming this is the LARGE!

The photo is on People.com and if you see it larger you can see the rings on the strap under her arm.

Eva Mendes

She is a tiny girl, but damn that bag is huge! I hope it is the large. You could carry a child in there...not that I would. Aren't the bracelets supposed to go in the front, so they show? What are those bracelets made of?

They're some kind of gold metal, one really wide that says "Jimmy Choo", one hireshoe shaped and another smaller one. I saw the black suede IRL at the SF boutique when it first arrived.

I hate to ask this because I am liking the Saba -- but - does it look a little plain in everyday life (as in this picture)?? :Push:
I love the bracelets though - they look so:rolleyes:... confidently different.

I have contacted Choo customer care, and Choo Chicago for the dimensions of the medium Saba. I have not been able to get that information from the net. I will post it in this thread when I do. Also, I added a few new threads to the Style library, including the Saba.

Don't know specific #s but the UK SA I ordered mine from this morning said the large Saba was big like the Ramona and the medium was smaller like the Riki. Probably doesnt help much, sorry.

I just spoke to my SA in San Francisco and they have the med. size in brown right now at the Choo in Bloomies. 415-856-5431...her name is Gabrielle and she is a doll!