Saks Tampa taking names for wait list

photomj

Rocker Chic
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
My SA from Saks called me today and gave me a partial list of the S/S items she is receiving. She is "taking names" for the wait list if you're interested! Here is the partial list I got (I wrote fast, sorry if I'm wrong on anything!)

Purple reissue ($2,425) - 3 available (all 3 already on wait list! I'm included! hee hee)
Black reissue ($2,250) - 3 available
Silver Reissue ($2,250) - 2 available
Gold Reissue ($2,425) - 2 available
Dark Navy Reissue (3,495) - 2 available

Jumbo Lambskin ($2,650) I think it comes in pink and in white

Lambskin Classics ($1,995) In Navy, Pink or White

Red Patent Lambskin ($1,850)

Patent Bowling Bag?

She's also getting some items from the LAX line from Cruise in as well.

My Saks SA's name is Lisa Beck - store number is (813) 371-5100 (ask for the boutique) tell her Mj sent you!!!

Good luck in getting on the wait list!!

Question - the reissues, $2,425, and $2,250, what sizes are they?:confused1::heart:H

My SA from Saks called me today and gave me a partial list of the S/S items she is receiving. She is "taking names" for the wait list if you're interested! Here is the partial list I got (I wrote fast, sorry if I'm wrong on anything!)

Purple reissue ($2,425) - 3 available (all 3 already on wait list! I'm included! hee hee)
Black reissue ($2,250) - 3 available
Silver Reissue ($2,250) - 2 available
Gold Reissue ($2,425) - 2 available
Dark Navy Reissue (3,495) - 2 available

Jumbo Lambskin ($2,650) I think it comes in pink and in white

Lambskin Classics ($1,995) In Navy, Pink or White

Red Patent Lambskin ($1,850)

Patent Bowling Bag?

She's also getting some items from the LAX line from Cruise in as well.

My Saks SA's name is Lisa Beck - store number is (813) 371-5100 (ask for the boutique) tell her Mj sent you!!!

Good luck in getting on the wait list!!

photomj: do have your SA email address? since I live in Asia and a bit difficult to call her cause of the time difference. thankksss

I don't have an email address for her! Some of the SA's are behind the times! I'd be happy to pass on your info to her though. Feel free to PM me!