New bleecker color? Strange photo on coach legacy boutique site

wander

Bag lover!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
This 'pink' looking bleecker wristlet doesn't appear as a color to order, but this photo is on the Coach legacy boutique website. Anyone know anything about this color? Might there be bleecker bags coming soon in this color? It's definately not the new 'rose' color of the new bleecker duffles.

40885_B4RO_t.jpg

I bought a mini skinny in this color during the last PCE (the last day so Dec. 29). My SA said they had just received them the day before and that they would be getting more stuff in that color including wristlets and a flap bag. I was in a bit of a rush so I didn't ask any other questions. Do you not have these at the boutiques in the USA yet?

Do you not have these at the boutiques in the USA yet?

Not in pink! Can you take pics of it for us? And do you have the tag still? If you do, can you tell us what it says on it? Or even take a pic of it? Then we can figure out what the color code is and the color name from there!

There should be 4 letters that are the color code. For example a bleecker magenta bag would have this code for brass/magenta: B4MJ or rose would be B4RO. B4 is for brass hardware and MJ or RO of course are the color codes. If we have the item number and color code, we can call JAX and find out more information! :graucho: I'd probably call tomorrow during business hours, the daytime SAs seem to know a little more.

Ok...this is confusing...the name says HMP MINI SKINNY (Doesn't HMP stand for Hamptons????) On the top part of the tag it says B4/Rose.
Where do I find the style number? There are a whole bunch of numbers on this tag. Which one is the style number?