Which should I get....Tivoli PM or GM?

keokicat

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Help! I really like the style of the Tivoli, but don't know which size is right for me. I read somewhere that the PM is similar in size to a Speedy 25. Is that true? I don't have an LV boutique close to me, so I can't zip on down to see IRL (not that they have any in stock right now anyway). If those of you who own the Tivoli could describe the size to me, I'd really appreciate it. This is what I typically carry in purse: misc papers, zippy wallet, accessory pochette, compact, checkbook, LV sunglass case. I'm worried the PM is too small but the GM is too big. It seems that every LV bag I really like never comes in MM size. Argh. Oh well, c'est la vie.

TIA!

:P

when I first saw it, I loved the Tivoli PM, but after much consideration, and seeing the modelling pics of our TPF-ers, I prefer the GM size.

More practical and handy. The PM seems so small. ;)

if u carry the sunglasses case, it might be too much for a PM. I have my Dior sunglasses with me but no case and it's already fill.I think you should go with GM. However, it depends how tall you are.

I tried both on before I made decision.
I found that PM is alittle to small for me to put my stuff in.
So, I got GM instead and LOVE it so much.

Thanks for all the input guys. It's much appreciated. I thought I had my heart set on the PM, but now I'm leaning toward the GM. The initial dimensions scared me...18"W seemed ginormous! :shocked:

The PM is larger than you would think. It is quite roomy. I have seen comparison pics posted here of the PM next to Saleya PM and next to a Speedy 30. I found those pics very helpful to me when I made my decision.
I'm sure you will love this bag no matter which you decide.