Chanel Flap Experts: What are your thoughts on Pink Flaps???

BagLover21

NYC
O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
Ladies,

I'm considering getting a pink flap. I think it's a really classic and cool take on such a beautifully made bag. What are your thoughts on them?

I already have a Jumbo Classic Caviar in Black and a Cerf Tote in Black.

Since you have black, which is a staple, then why not go for something colorful such as pink? (Beware as this will lead you to the top run of the kiddie slide and will leave you wanting more -- and that's why we're all here to assist you :smile:

While I love pink as a color, I never wear it, so a pink flap would never be for me. But if you like pink, why not get a pink flap? A burst of color is always nice, plus I do think pink looks great on everyone:tup:

I'm nowhere near to being a Chanel "expert", and I don't have a pink classic flap but IMO the classic flap looks great in ANY colour, and the pink is just so feminine! I love it! Chanel's pinks are just wonderful.

While I love pink as a color, I never wear it, so a pink flap would never be for me. But if you like pink, why not get a pink flap? A burst of color is always nice, plus I do think pink looks great on everyone:tup:
ITA. I love pink, but I doubt I would ever get a pink flap.

I have seen other TPFers pink flaps though and they're GORGEOUS. They just don't match well for me. If you love pink, then why not? You really can't go wrong with a classic flap, period. :love:

ditto.. i love how the caviar pink looks but can never persuade myself to get one because i just know i wouldnt be able to match any outfit with it.

ditto.. i love how the caviar pink looks but can never persuade myself to get one because i just know i wouldnt be able to match any outfit with it.
Also the same reason why I have yet to acquire any pink handbags by Chanel or by any brand. :yes:

If you can imagine wearing a pink bag with your already existing wardrobe then go for it. :yes: Think of the colors you normally wear and whether a pink flap would be practical. :yes:

I just noticed that I way overuse that nod smiley lol.