Noisy Manhattan PM

Mine used to do that so I stuffed the front pockets with tissue paper...now my damier griet hardware likes to make noise when its sitting in the car but i cant' do anything about that... lol

Mine makes noise too! I thought maybe I just had some loose buckles or something. I do find that if I keep the pockets full of stuff, it makes less noise. The tissue paper is a great idea. I will have to try that.

When I had mine, it would do that too, the buckles in the front. I found that if I put some stuff in there then it would be better. It never totally went away though, lol.

O.K. So you know that paper that you get inside the Marshall's bags? It is more firm than tissue paper. I tore some out of a bag that has that stuffing and put it into the little pockets and voila!!!!! No noise. Problem solved. Try it in the other bags that make the noise. Ahhhhh! Peace!

Mine used to do that so I stuffed the front pockets with tissue paper...now my damier griet hardware likes to make noise when its sitting in the car but i cant' do anything about that... lol

I do that too!:tup:
but now I don't mind the noise, it's cute as if the bag's talking to me lol *Music to my ears* lalallallallala