My VIOLETTE Cannage ... I love this color!!!

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
Hi Ladies and Gents ... just wanted to share one of my Christmas presents from hubby:heart: last year. I absolutely love this color ... so yummy! The tag says "Nylon Cannage Violette". I know it comes in the fuchsia nylon as well and different color leather but since purple:love: is my favorite color ... I'm glad hubby got this one! Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

Attachments

• DiorCan1.jpg
    DiorCan1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 118
  • DiorCan2.jpg
    DiorCan2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 83
  • DiorCan3.jpg
    DiorCan3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 89
  • DiorCan4.jpg
    DiorCan4.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DiorCan5.jpg
    DiorCan5.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 82
That is SO beautiful - congratulations!

I too would love to have a purple bag (or 7 ...) :girlsigh: Guess I can always keep my fingers crossed purple will go out of fashion next season, then I can buy all the leftovers :graucho:

Violet is so in this season, what a great bag and so comfortable on the shoulder :biggrin:

^^^ Thank you ... I just looove violet/purple, anything in that family of color, my favorite!

That is SO beautiful - congratulations!

I too would love to have a purple bag (or 7 ...) :girlsigh: Guess I can always keep my fingers crossed purple will go out of fashion next season, then I can buy all the leftovers :graucho:

^^^ Thank you, {crossing fingers for you}, but seriously there a lot of purple bags out there that won't cost you an arm or a leg ... LOL!