• Skippy Crunchy

• Natural Creamy

• Natural Crunchy

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I read the thread on alternative healthy snacks and found that so many of us like peanut butter as a snack. I LOVE peanut butter and thought it might be fun to see what everyone likes: Jif, Skippy or Natural, creamy or crunchy!

I only eat the natural type peanut butter now. Trader Joe's is the cheapest for organic or regular. I'll take either crunchy or creamy.

Peter Pan here too! I love that stuff and had to use Jif while the recall was going on, b/c the whole stock was pulled from my grocery. Nothing tastes the same to me. I like creamy the best but crunchy is good sometimes too.

It totally depends on my mood... I love all peanut butter!

One of the farmers markets I go to has a homemade kind that's just coarsely ground roasted peanuts with honey. It's not creamy or crunchy, but somewhere in between. And it doesn't come in jars-- it comes in little plastic deli containers and it's sold by weight. Its soooooooooo delicious!!

I also buy Skippy Naturals in creamy or extra crunchy, usually creamy though. It's the only natural kind I've tried that doesn't separate. It's really good!

One of the farmers markets I go to has a homemade kind that's just coarsely ground roasted peanuts with honey. It's not creamy or crunchy, but somewhere in between. And it doesn't come in jars-- it comes in little plastic deli containers and it's sold by weight. Its soooooooooo delicious!! quote]

This sounds delish!