I have found '08 colors!!!

lvgrnhb

O.G.
Dec 18, 2007
Today, I was at neiman's in houston and they have some of the 08's.:yahoo:

EB RH first, city, work
Bubblegum RH first, city, work

and that is all I could see. Also, Neiman's DC has a ton of '08 colors. I am going up there this weekend. The SA said they had the EB, Bubblegum, a bright looking yellow and black. If you are looking for them you can call these stores. If you call houston ask for Sharon she is wonderful.

YELLOW .... ooooooooh ... :drool:! I bet anything that the B-O-R-I-N-G buyers here in New England have purchased the "usual" (Black, Brown) :sad: ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. If anyone spots the Yellow, PICS please!! :woohoo:

:crybaby:I went to Tyson's... the yellow was Jaune. I asked if they had the new yellow in yet and they said nope. I did see the electric and sky blues. The electric city isn't very electric in my opinion. Just a couple shades lighter than ocean. The sky blue first was kind of veiny.
That's all for my report!

:crybaby:I went to Tyson's... the yellow was Jaune. I asked if they had the new yellow in yet and they said nope. I did see the electric and sky blues. The electric city isn't very electric in my opinion. Just a couple shades lighter than ocean. The sky blue first was kind of veiny.
That's all for my report!

I am sorry the SA at NM DC said that it was a new brighter yellow. I guess she just didn't know it was not a new color.

I am sorry the SA at NM DC said that it was a new brighter yellow. I guess she just didn't know it was not a new color.

Don't be sorry! It's not your fault at all!! I asked the SA behind the counter if she had any new yellow's and she pointed at the jaune. I told her that was a fall color and she was shocked. lol Then a different SA (my normal one) came over and schooled the poor lady. ;) I felt bad! That store is so tempting... So many bags!

I saw the bags in Houston but I *think* the blue bags were sky blue. I was confused over what they were, actually. Darker than what I thought sky blue would be and lighter than what I thought would be EB. But I received my EB coin purse today and I'm pretty sure than NM had sky blue. I dunno!

I saw the bags in Houston but I *think* the blue bags were sky blue. I was confused over what they were, actually. Darker than what I thought sky blue would be and lighter than what I thought would be EB. But I received my EB coin purse today and I'm pretty sure than NM had sky blue. I dunno!
My SA at NM Houston said that they had just got that in and it is in fact EB. Even when I called NM DC they all have said the EB is not really that Electric/Bright. It is almost like the sky. I tried the RH work and it was too big and bight for me. I ended up with the Ltd. ed. Bal bag for NM 100 aniversary.:love: But, I am still not sold. I have never had a bag other than the boring black and brown. Ok, I am rambling sorry.