London shopping trip with bayswater

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
When i went to London last Friday for a days shopping (to purchase my Mulberry Antony- see other thread) I carried my new bayswater(choco ivy). I thought a days shopping with it, going on train/ tube etc would be a good test and I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't find it too heavy when carried on my shoulder and the versatility of being able to carry it by hand or on the arm was useful. Very glad i got my bayswater:yahoo:

.... trouble is think I'd like an oak one now too for the summer:girlsigh:

Oak Bay AND oak Antony - greedy guts!
(This from a woman who bought two bags in the sale!!) :nuts:

You can talk my dear!!!!!! No- I won't be getting an oak antony ( sensible head on now) but i can see an oak bayswater in the future but maybe not for a while! still thinking of a wallet in May!:tup:

I've got to find a new purse as my red one looks horrendous with magenta Hanover - it's like a blood bath going on!
I am so overspent the only thing I'll be able to afford is a paper bag!

That's good to hear Jo. I went to London on Sat with my Annie. I carried it (stuffed to the gills) comfortably all day. I :heart: it so much. I look forward to trying out my oak Bays on a day trip when the weather improves.

Jo,delighted you both enjoyed your London outing(you and bayswater). Did you try on any oak bayswater bags on your travels?

No i didn't but I have tried one on in the past in john Lewis and loved it- then decided chocolate would be a more sensible colour- but that was all before Chaz and her amazing collonil piccies!!!!:P

You can talk my dear!!!!!! No- I won't be getting an oak antony ( sensible head on now) but i can see an oak bayswater in the future but maybe not for a while! still thinking of a wallet in May!:tup:
Not a Mulberry (and actually categorised for men), but thought of you when I saw it:

http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/wallets-232/mens-wallet-a6xa-1032-w28-b/product.html?LproductId=3836

Think I read somewhere that you drive a Mini :P? "Mini in London"!

Sounds like you had a great day in London. Congrats to new Anthony!!!